Neutral Cheetah Nails

Awhile back i had some nails that I had posted for Flickr Nails Tuesday that I fell in love with. They were a cute take on the cheetah nail. It was more of a neutral design. I had to try this mani out myself. I applied a coat of Wet n Wild French White Creme to make my nail opaque. I applied two coats of Sinful Colors Social Ladder (thin consistency). I made my dots using Rimmel-Steel Gray. The black outlines were made using Wet n Wild Black Creme. This was a pretty simple mani. I used a toothpick for making the black lines. I can't wait to try out my next adventure (Splatter Nails), but the boyfriend said I had to do that outside. I guess he is still recovering from my water marbling adventure.

What are your favorite cheetah combos?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Turning 25 on the 25th! Cupcake Mani

I've Got The Blues Week - Pure Ice French Kiss