Neutral Cheetah Nails

Awhile back i had some nails that I had posted for Flickr Nails Tuesday that I fell in love with. They were a cute take on the cheetah nail. It was more of a neutral design. I had to try this mani out myself. I applied a coat of Wet n Wild French White Creme to make my nail opaque. I applied two coats of Sinful Colors Social Ladder (thin consistency). I made my dots using Rimmel-Steel Gray. The black outlines were made using Wet n Wild Black Creme. This was a pretty simple mani. I used a toothpick for making the black lines. I can't wait to try out my next adventure (Splatter Nails), but the boyfriend said I had to do that outside. I guess he is still recovering from my water marbling adventure.

What are your favorite cheetah combos?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset