I know I have been a bad blogger but I am getting everything updated! I have added some new polishes to the blog sale. Make sure you take a look! Blog Sale!
Happy Friday All! Today I have for you as promised my second full-on attempt of a water marble. If you follow me on Twitter I gave a sneak peak of this last night. I was so excited to show it off. I have been wanting to try this again since my first time I attempted it. The first time I water marbled it was a disaster. They did not turn out the way I wanted and it literally took me 3 hours to do both hands. It was exhausting to say the least and I was a tad bit apprehensive to try it again. Boy am I glad I DID! Look how freaking cool this turned out. Had to showcase the thumb! L-R Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, Wet Concrete, Mellow Yellow. I used a base of Wet n Wild White Creme under the water marble. I used all Sally Hansen polishes for my water marble. I love this color scheme. My sister told me it looked very 70's. I agree! Many water marble tutorials out there tell you to use room temperature water. I tried that and I could not get the polishes to spread out. I...
I am 25 Today!!! Well today is my b-day and I had the hardest time trying to figure out what to do with my nails. I even went so far as to ask my followers what to do and the response was cupcakes. I really doubted myself that I could even do it. I sat down with some paper and attempted to do this on paper before I went ahead with my nails. Needless to say it worked out well on paper so to my nails it went. I have to say I absolutely love it! It turned out so well and they actually look like cupcakes. I used quite a few polishes for this mani. The Base of the whole mani is Wet n Wild Tickled Pink. The frosting was made by using Wet n Wild French White Creme. The hearts on top the cupcake are glitter pieces from Love My Nails Crazy For You. I used L.A. Colors Art Deco Black Striper on the bottom of the cupcakes. For the cupcakes I used: Purple - Sinful Colors Beverly Hills Blue - Sinful Colors Paradise Yellow - Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow Pink - China Glaze Shocking Pink Green ...
Hi Guys! Here is I've Got The Blues Day 2! I have to show you today a great mani I did. I started off with one coat of this great Pure Ice polish called French Kiss. I then used my China Glaze Matte Magic to mattify my nails. I then used a bobby pin to make the clear dots. I love this polish and plan to wear it again soon. It was opaque in one coat. Can you believe that? I was pretty astonished it's like a very true blue creme polish. Love how this turned out but the nails remind me of a blue Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba. If you have kids you probably know what I'm talking about. I do not have kids but my niece was obsessed with these guys a couple years back. I hope you guys are enjoying I've Got The Blues Weeks so far. I have much more great blues coming!
Following you, do you want to follow me?
ReplyDeleteشات
ReplyDeleteشات
شات
غلا
غلا
غلا
غلا
غلا
غلا
غلا
الروح
الروح
الروح
الروح
صوتي
صوتي
صوتي