Everbella Dotting Tools Review

Today I have something cool to show you. I received some dotting tools from Everbella to review on my blog and I was so excited to use them. I have seen many other people online with the most fantastic dotted manis and I really wanted to try them out. Of course I had to have the boyfriend help me out when it came to the colors. This is what we ended up with!
Now the base color I chose is my own franken I made just for this manicure. I only seem to have light grays and I wanted a darker gray so that is what I made. I used a quite a few colors for my dots and they are:
Sally Hansen - Wet Cement
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Sinful Colors- Paradise
Pure Ice - French Kiss
CND - Midnight Sapphire
Wet n Wild - Black Creme

The dotting tools were super simple to use. The shipping from Everbella was super quick as well. I have heard a lot of people ordering their dotting tools from Ebay and they take like 1-2 months to even get them. The dotting tools retail for $3.89 on Everbella. Exclusive to my readers is a 10% off coupon.
I will also post this coupon to my sidebar as well.  You can visit the Everbella site here as well as their Facebook page. 



Comments

  1. Great mani! Love the colours in that, looks like the dotting tools work well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these too and I absolutely <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you've done a gradient effect with the dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your blog so I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Here it is on my blog so you can check it out :) http://glitter-mountain.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the nail desgin. I may try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset