Friday, February 24, 2012

Everbella Dotting Tools Review

Today I have something cool to show you. I received some dotting tools from Everbella to review on my blog and I was so excited to use them. I have seen many other people online with the most fantastic dotted manis and I really wanted to try them out. Of course I had to have the boyfriend help me out when it came to the colors. This is what we ended up with!
Now the base color I chose is my own franken I made just for this manicure. I only seem to have light grays and I wanted a darker gray so that is what I made. I used a quite a few colors for my dots and they are:
Sally Hansen - Wet Cement
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Sinful Colors- Paradise
Pure Ice - French Kiss
CND - Midnight Sapphire
Wet n Wild - Black Creme

The dotting tools were super simple to use. The shipping from Everbella was super quick as well. I have heard a lot of people ordering their dotting tools from Ebay and they take like 1-2 months to even get them. The dotting tools retail for $3.89 on Everbella. Exclusive to my readers is a 10% off coupon.
I will also post this coupon to my sidebar as well.  You can visit the Everbella site here as well as their Facebook page. 



10 comments:

  1. Great mani! Love the colours in that, looks like the dotting tools work well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these too and I absolutely <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this, I may try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how you've done a gradient effect with the dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your blog so I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Here it is on my blog so you can check it out :) http://glitter-mountain.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the nail desgin. I may try it.

    ReplyDelete