Claire's Magnetix - Olive/Gold Magnetic Nail Polish

I tried my other Claire's magnetic polish out last night and wanted to show you guys the results. First off I have to say that I really like both of the magnetic polishes I got from Claire's. I have already wore the blue/purple one and I loved it although I could not get an accurate color photo of it so I have not got around to posting that one. This polish was also hard to get a color accurate photo of but I finally managed..kinda. This polish tends to be a tad more greener in person.
Let's talk about the polish itself for a moment. The polish went on pretty thin on the first coat but the second coat made it all better. Also, both of the magnetic polishes I got from Claire's have the most wonky brushes on them. At first I was like how am I going to polish my nails with these things? To my surprise again they actually made it easier to apply the polish so I can't complain about them anymore. The top cap does pop off of these polishes much like the Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square I have. The magnet is also pretty much the same except for the fact it has two spots where you can rest your nail bed while your using the magnet on your nail.
This particular magnet has sideways lines on it. The other magnetic polish I got from Claire's has the same design as the Nails Inc. magnetic polishes although it is not as strong. This magnet was very strong and even got the sides of my curvy nails. My Nails Inc. magnetic doesn't even do that! I will give you a tip to try when you are in the store to see if your magnet is strong because I saw polishes in Claire's that were even missing the magnets. All you have to do is hold the top of one magnetic against the bottle of another and make sure you can see the transition very well. I don't know if this hurts the polish but I have done it with all of mine and it doesn't seem to be a problem. If you are on the lookout for these they are $8.50 each but you can get them BOGO 1/2 off. I want the pink one now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset