Zoya Jem & Finger Paints Motley

So I have seen many swatches of the new Finger Paints flakies. Most of them have been over black so I decided to try a new combo. I layered Finger Paints Motley over Zoya Jem. Jem is beautiful on its own but when I added Motley it became beyond gorgeous! I really like all the Finger Paints flakies. They are all very unique and I plan on getting the other colors when I can afford it. I would say my only gripe with Motley and the other flakies is that it is not as dense as Essie Shine of the Times. I needed two coats of Motley for the photo below and would have needed 2 more coats to get the same effect Shine of the Times has in one coat.
I am loving all the great flakie polishes that are out right now. Have you guys picked up any flakies and what are they?

Comments

  1. love this!
    Jem is on my want list but I did pick up all the Finger Paints' flakies, except one which I can't remember the name of...flashy maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of Finger Paints, the diff coloured flakies look amazing, x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset