Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zoya Jem & Finger Paints Motley

So I have seen many swatches of the new Finger Paints flakies. Most of them have been over black so I decided to try a new combo. I layered Finger Paints Motley over Zoya Jem. Jem is beautiful on its own but when I added Motley it became beyond gorgeous! I really like all the Finger Paints flakies. They are all very unique and I plan on getting the other colors when I can afford it. I would say my only gripe with Motley and the other flakies is that it is not as dense as Essie Shine of the Times. I needed two coats of Motley for the photo below and would have needed 2 more coats to get the same effect Shine of the Times has in one coat.
I am loving all the great flakie polishes that are out right now. Have you guys picked up any flakies and what are they?

3 comments:

  1. love this!
    Jem is on my want list but I did pick up all the Finger Paints' flakies, except one which I can't remember the name of...flashy maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of Finger Paints, the diff coloured flakies look amazing, x

    ReplyDelete