Wet n Wild Week - The Gold & The Beautiful

Wet n Wild Week continues. The polish I am showing you today is The Gold & The Beautiful. This is a perfect gold glitter polish. It is fairly dense as far as glitter goes. This gold polish is a touch lighter than Sinful Colors All About You but they are fairly similar. This is two coats of The Gold & The Beautiful.
This polish name is obviously a play on The Bold & The Beautiful soap opera. I personally have never watched that show but I do find myself sucked into some soaps here and there. It is one of my guilty pleasures among many. I have a thing for horrible reality shows as well but that is another day!

Follow Wet n Wild on Twitter
Follow Wet n Wild on Facebook
Visit Wet n Wild Website
*Polish sent for honest review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset