Wet n Wild Week - Dream Poppy

Out of my growing stash I would say pinks is the most reoccurring. I love pink for spring and summer and year round on my toes. It is kind of funny because I would put just about any color on my hands(and I almost have) but I really only put different shades of pink on my toes or a great DIY french mani. You will not catch me with black or blue toes. I always tell my mom it looks like your dead with blue or black toenails. I am divulging too much. You probably think I am nuts now so onto the polish.

This is Wet n Wild Dream Poppy. This is a beautiful pinky coral creme polish. I say pinky coral because I have many corals now and some of them are pinky-coral and some are orangey-coral. This was two coats of Dream Poppy with no topcoat because it is shiny on its own!

BIG NEWS!! Hopefully later this evening I will have my blog sale up! This is my first blog sale and I am ready to purge some polish. I have around 20 polishes (mostly salon brands!) to sell so check back later!

Follow Wet n Wild on Twitter
Follow Wet n Wild on Facebook
Visit Wet n Wild Website

*Polish sent for honest review

Comments

  1. That is so pretty on you! I don't think I could wear that one, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset