Wet n Wild Week - Disturbia

Disturbia!!!! Okay so all I can think about when I see this polish is the Rihanna song with the same name. It makes me want to break out into song but I do not wish to show off (sarcasm). This was my first experience with the Wet n Wild Megalast line and was anxious to try them out.


The bottle are a bit smaller than the usual Wet n Wild but the bottle feels more stable if that makes any sense. The brush on these is surprisingly very nice. Naturally the brush is going to be smaller in a smaller bottle of polish but this one is very easy to use. It is curved on both sides and is semi flat so you know which way to hold it. This was two coats of Disturbia and one coat of Seche. I love the subtle shimmer and the purple is gorgeous.

Follow Wet n Wild on Twitter
Follow Wet n Wild on Facebook
Visit Wet n Wild Website

*Polish sent for honest review

Comments

  1. I saw your title and that song instantly started playing in my head. That polish is really lovely. I need to take a good close look at the new Wet-N-Wild polish releases. I like their polishes much but their brushes... Yikes! But from your description of the brush in this polish perhaps they are hearing our cries and improving their brushes?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset