White Chocolate Holiday Nails

Here is a quick Christmas mani I did this week. I actually got this idea for this jelly sandwich from PolishAholic's Black Friday Mani. I did not have a shimmery white but I had a great white jelly that looked great with it.

I used Wet n Wild Hush Hush for my base as well as my jelly topcoat. The glitter I sandwiched in between is China Glaze Party Hearty. I love the look of this mani. It is very festive and reminds me of white chocolate almond bark with sprinkles. Here is a shot of Hush Hush on its own.

This is 3 coats of Hush Hush. I like that is not such a stark white. Sometimes those can give you a headache! This polish also dried very quickly as do most of my Wet n Wilds. I have more holiday manis coming up so keep a look out!

*Wet n Wild Hush Hush was provided for honest review

Follow Wet n Wild on Twitter
Follow Wet n Wild on Facebook
Visit Wet n Wild Website

Comments

  1. that looks awesome! I think I'm going to try it but switch in Revlon Matte Suede Powder Puff for the white. It's the only sheer white I've got.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset

Purple & Black Feather Mani