Dollish Polish's A Christmas Story Limited Edition Frankens

I am getting so excited for Christmas! I almost have all of my shopping done and all of the presents are wrapped! We usually wait until the last minute to wrap and it is hell. So, we decided to start a little earlier this year. Back to the polish. I purchased these polishes about a week or so ago and they arrived this past Friday. These were purchased from the Etsy etailer Dollish Polish. These polishes are very mini but I love them so. Here is what they arrived in.
And them out of the bag:


Aren't they so cute! I love A Christmas Story movie. I watch it multiple times every season. These photos do not even do these mini polishes justice because they are so much prettier in real life. The first polish I chose to wear was I Triple Dog Dare Ya! Triple Dog Dare Ya! is such a cool sparkly holographic polish. It is a  micro, hexagon and fine bar glitter suspended in a clear base. It catches the light so beautifully but it is hard to capture that in a photo.

Sorry for tip wear. I was waiting for sun that never came
I layered Triple Dog Dare Ya! over OPI DS Magic. OPI DS Magic is a slight duo chrome polish that shifts from blue to purple. I love the combo together with the glitter! I forgot to get a blurred photo but this pic was on my camera and I thought it was pretty cool.


Dollish Polish can be purchased on Etsy. I bought this Limited Edition Franken set for $12. She is currently on vacation for the holiday but her store will re-open January 9th. I am going to try and get all of these on my fingers by Christmas but I am saving It Says F-R-A-G-I-L-E for Christmas Day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset

Purple & Black Feather Mani