Zoya - Neeka

I finally got my Zoyas that I had ordered when they had the Halloween treat! I got Neeka and Jem from the sale and my standout favorite is Neeka. It is the purple best friend of Yara, which I absolutely adore. I have to say I am in love with the brush on the Zoya polishes. It is small and I can bump it up closer to my nail bed than most other polishes. I wore this polish longer than normal because I really loved how it looked on my nails. The golden/green shimmer is so gorgeous and so is the dusty purple base.

Here's a close-up of the shimmer

I had a hard time picking what two colors I wanted to get. I need some more Zoyas in my life. What are your favorite Zoya Polishes?

Comments

  1. Neeka is so pretty! My favorite Zoyas are Charla and Ginessa. I have a bunch of Zoyas and the only one I've not liked is Reece. Just doesn't look right on me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset