13 Days of Halloween Nails- Day #12 - Frankenstein

Hope you guys are having a great Halloween Weekend. I totally forgot about today's post because it is my BF and I, 5 year anniversary! Whoohoo! I did this mani before I had to cut my nails back down to nubs :( I saw everyone tryin this mani out and I wanted to give it a try. My Frankenstein has some crazy eyes but other than that I love him.
OPI Don't Mess With OPI - Base of All Nails
Sinful Colors Irish Fever - Applied over Don't Mess With OPI
Wet n Wild Black Creme & White Creme - Frankenstein Hair & Face & Eyes
OPI Black Shatter

I have one mani left that I will post tomorrow and I will have a full roundup of all 13 manis on Halloween! Have a great rest of the weekend.

Comments

  1. I love the green under the black shatter. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset