13 Days of Halloween Nails- Day #5 - Candy Corn

Good Evening! Sorry this post is so late today. I had to work and get some homework done and forgot about the blog :(  This is day 5 of 13 Days of Halloween Nails and I have a super cute mani to show you today, Candy Corn. This mani caused quite the drama because I had to find some good polishes to layer that weren't so sheer. I finally found a good orange and I actually had a yellow that worked fine, but that did not stop me from searching for the perfect yellow. Which I never did find by they way. I did this whole mani free hand so don't think I am blind for messing up the lines. I personally have never seen a perfect candy corn so I figured mine didn't have to be either. I wanted to make it sparkle so I topped the whole thing off with China Glaze Golden Enchantment. I hope you guys are enjoying this series!
Wet n Wild French White Creme - White Corn
Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up - Orange Corn
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow - Yellow Corn
China Glaze Golden Enchantment - Sparkly Top Coat

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset

Massive Birthday Haul! (Pic Heavy)