Wet n Wild - Club Havana

Today I have a great polish to review! This is Wet n Wild Club Havana. This polish is a orange-y coral creme polish. I applied two coats for full opaque-ness. This polish applied like a dream and I really like the short stubby bottle. I really like the brush on this polish it is shaped for the nail and is slightly curved. This was my first time trying the Wet n Wild megalast line and I have to say I really like it. The name of this polish reminds me of Dirty Dancing Havana Nights the movie. I don't know why, I have never actually seen it.lol


I have a couple more polishes from this line to try and one in particular(disturbia) makes me excited. I hope to have that for you next week! Make sure you guys go out and take advantage of the sale that is going on at Walgreen's right now. All of the Wet n Wild products that were $1.99 are currently 99 cents. I have picked up some great makeup and some nail polishes that I did not own from the fast dry line. I love their eyeliners and I had to have them in all colors. Even if that meant driving to 3 Walgreen's to get them :)

Follow Wet n Wild on Twitter
Follow Wet n Wild on Facebook
Visit Wet n Wild Website

*Polish sent for honest review

Comments

  1. love this color!!! i dont normally use it as a base but i use it for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset