OPI - It's My Year

Hi Guys! I have a new favorite to show you today. This is It's My Year and it is from the OPI Miss Universe Collection. This collection really surprised me because I can honestly say I love all the colors. They are all super unique and I own nothing like them. This is a purple jelly polish with gold glitter and what appears to be sparse micro gold holo glitter. This polish has so many dimension that my camera could not capture them all. In some lights it is gold and then its purple but it always has this extra sparkle to it that I think can only be explained by the addition of some holo glitter.
Does anyone else own this one? Do you know what I'm talking about when I say it has an extra dimension of glitter, or am I just crazy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset