Love My Nails Glitter

I picked up a few Love My Nails glitter polishes awhile back and I tried a few of them recently and wanted to Share. I paired both of these glitters with China Glaze Platinum Silver.

Love My Nails Crystal is a clear base with flecks of iridescent glitter and large round holo flecks.

Love My Nails All That is a light purple/clear base with purple and silver holo square glitter
These glitters were a little difficult to get on the nail but I tried as best as I could. For a dollar I guess I can't be that mad about it. I would definitely try these with some jellies!

Comments

  1. Both very pretty! I like the second glitter a lot! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love glitter nails, iv just realised i dont wear them often enough!

    i just posted a nail tutorial on my blog, check it out and maybe follow me?
    BreezeyBree Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails! I really like the second ones because they really stand out (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset