Finger Paints - Tiffany Imposter

Today I have for you another one of the polishes I got at Sally's the other day. This color is one that I have been wanting for awhile. I love Tiffany's (what girl doesn't!) but even more I love this muted down robins egg color.

I could not get this color to photograph perfect. This was not for lack of effort. I am planning on getting a new camera for my birthday which is exactly one month from today! I have a couple that I really like but have not decided. I will try to wear a tricky color to photograph to the store, and see which one does best. Well I have been having nail OCD lately and can not leave my nails alone so this mani will probably get taped and painted tonight. I have a few ideas floating around my head so we will see which one comes to life. I will have that post tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I LOVE that color!!!! Wish listed!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset