Crazy Weekend

Hello all! Well I have had quite the eventful weekend. My sister had a baby yesterday. Ozzy Phillips is his name and he is the cutest thing ever! I had every intention of posting today but on my way home from work I got rear-ended. All is fine on my end, my car is a little hurt. But I thank the Lord because it could have been worse. Needless to say no post today but I will be back tomorrow! I also wanted to thank all my amazing followers! I can't believe I have over 50! I didn't know if anyone would care about my nail blog when there is so many. I just want to thank you for enjoying my piece of the nail blogosphere because I am thoroughly enjoying it! And its a total excuse to buy more polish which I love! Have a great rest of the weekend guys!
-Stephanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset