My "Offline" Haul!

So I have been MIA for quite some time but that does not mean that I have stopped collecting polish along the way. I have gotten quite a few awesome polishes over the past few weeks and wanted to show them to you.
Zoya Veruschka, Loredana, Savita, and Sooki
I got some of the Zoya Mattes which I am none to impressed with. They are super thin and dry slow! I am wondering if I got dud ones or something.
Claire's Gold/Olive and Blue/Purple Magnetic Polishes, Sinful Colors Cinderella, Wet n Wild  On a Trip
These polishes I picked up over the last several weeks. I was excited to get my hands on Cinderella although it is in the core display of my Walgreen's selection now. That meaning I have extra and will probably put them on the blog sale within the next coming days. I was also excited to see the new Wet n Wild Megalast polishes and this one stood out to me.
China Glaze FYI, 100 Proof Pink, No Way José
I got these awesome polishes off of ebay. I had been scouring some of these polishes for awhile and then a seller put all these on sale along with others and I just couldn't resist myself. Well I hope you guys enjoyed my "offline" haul. I have no idea what to swatch first!?

Comments

  1. YAY! i love hauls :D
    i would love to see the magnetic ones swatched first
    because i havent had a chance to hunt for any yet &
    need an idea which colors i must have
    <33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset