OMG...I'm Gettin' Miss Piggy with it, with the Fresh Frog of Bel Air

I'm Baaaack!!!! I am happy to say that school is over and I am back to blogging! I have missed you all so much and I am getting really excited for Christmas. My whole wish list for x-mas was mostly polish with a few other items sprinkled in. I have not had alot of time for manis but I have a x-mas themed one to show you.
I used a base of China Glaze OMG and alternated OPI Getting Miss Piggy With It and Fresh Frog of Bel Air. I really love this combo and I wish they made Christmas ornaments that looked like these! I will have much more Christmas manis over the next week. I placed an order with Dollish Polish for the Limited Edition A Christmas Story Glitter Trio's. I have been stalking the mail man waiting for them to arrive. I will post pics as soon as I get them in. I am hoping tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset