Wet n Wild - Private Viewing

Happy Monday! I have been super inconsistent in posts and I am going to try and post a lot this week. I have so many manis to show you it's ridiculous. I have such a backlog of photos and I keep buying more polish! Well on to todays nails. This is Wet n Wild Private Viewing. This polish is a great peachy nude shimmer. I love the shimmer in this polish and I actually like how it looks on my skin tone.
2 Coats of Private Viewing
I have very few nude polishes but I am starting to like them a lot. What are your favorite nude polishes?

Follow Wet n Wild on Twitter
Follow Wet n Wild on Facebook
Visit Wet n Wild Website

*Polish sent for honest review

Comments

  1. Hi i'm a new follower;-) this is such lovely colour!! If you like to check out my blog www.myprettynailpolishbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one, but it's not my favorite. I don't know if it's just my bottle, but it doesn't apply well for me. It's a little too "nude" for me lol! Looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good on you. I just picked this one up after seeing it on my friend's fingers. This one, Essie "Brooch the Subject" and Ulta "Sweet Nothing" are my fave nudes. Although the Sweet Nothing takes several coats to get anything from it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset