OPI - Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window

So this is a polish I got for my b-day which seems like ages ago now. I wasn't too impressed with OPI Touring America collection but I really wanted a great army green. I also really loved the name of this polish. This polish applied like a dream as most OPI cremes do. Uh-oh Roll Down the Window needed two coats to be totally opaque.

I want to get some dotting tools and do a great camo mani with this one. Hopefully I will do that soon. In the meantime I would love to know what are your favorite army green polishes? There seem to be a lot of these shades this fall. My fave would have to be Zoya Yara.

Comments

  1. One of my favorite greens is BB Couture Grenade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color!

    Dotting Tool Tip: while your waiting to get yours, grab a sewing pin and just dip it into some polish... it's perfect and works just as well as any dotting tool, haha :) (Or you could dip the back of a makeup brush)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset