Milani 3D Holographic - Hi-Tech

I finally made my first trip ever to a CVS! I have one about 45 minutes away from me but have never been. I did not find much as in Wet n Wild On the Prowl but I will make it. I browsed the nail isle briefly as I was with my BF and his brother. I did not find a lot like I said but I had seen posts about the green Milani 3D Holo and I had to see for myself. This baby was $4.99 which is pretty steep for Milani, I think. I only have one other polish of theirs and it was a neon and it's not neon. Not even close. Oh well this baby is gorge!


I love the golden holo effect of this polish. It does have a rainbow effect if you turn your hand down and the result is the photo above. This polish dried extremely fast and a top coat did not hurt the holo effect at all! Happy Sunday Everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset