L'Oréal Project Runway - Raven's Strength

So this is the first of two polishes that I have to show you from the Project Runway Collection. This is Raven's Strength which is a gun-metal grey polish with a great frosty shimmer. The shimmer is a tad bit streaky but I could have maybe fixed that with one more coat. I really like the formula on these L'Oreal polishes, they were almost one coaters. This was my first nail polish buy from the L'Oreal line and I will keep my eyes peeled for future ones because I really loved this polish.


I really wanted to try some of the makeup from this collection but never got the chance to purchase any. Did anyone stock up on any Project Runway L'Oreal Collection makeup or polishes? Who is your fave on Project Runway this season? Mine is Anya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset