Wet n Wild - Buffy The Violet Slayer

Let me start off by saying I love this color. My camera on the other hand did not like this polish. I took a good 30-50 photos of this one. I lost count obviously. This is the closest I could come to the color. All the photos wanted to turn blue. You can tell in the pic below my pinky finger is slightly blue.


I love this color it a gorgeous purple. Almost the same color of my old Ipod Nano. This polish applies beautifully. You can get away with one coat and it dries very quickly. The polish has a thicker consistency than most of the Wet n Wild polishes I have used which is great! It dries to a semi gloss. A top coat would make this pop!

Polish sent for review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Turning 25 on the 25th! Cupcake Mani

I've Got The Blues Week - Pure Ice French Kiss