My All-Time Favorite Pink Polish

Most of my polishes are pink. I have just about every shade of pink you can imagine. My favorite of all of those is my Finger Paints Tropical Girl. I actually got a manicure about three years ago and picked this color for my polish. I got home and like really got obsessed about finding the polish. Needless to say I could not find the polish and found myself back at the nail salon begging the owner to buy the half-bottle of polish. He agreed. The polish is from a FingerPaints Summer Girls Collection in 07'. The polish is this pinky almost magenta color with sparkles that are pink and almost a blue color as you can tell in some of the photos. I L-O-V-E this color.

You can see the blue sparkle on my pointer finger!

View from in the sun. Just proves I need a better camera!

I would be delighted if anyone had any colors that they think are similar that are actually for sale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Marble Success

Tropical Sunset

Turning 25 on the 25th! Cupcake Mani